Monday, September 4, 2017

Review: Ten Davids, Two Goliaths

Ten Davids, Two Goliaths Ten Davids, Two Goliaths by Matthew Quinn
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

As a far of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars and Babylon 5 I was very intrigued in the synopsis written for this story. Someone should have included seat belts for this novella because it really took me on a roller coaster ride. Set years before the events of the original Fallen Empires series, Mr Quinn takes the reader on an action packed adventure that packs a punch in a novella sized story. The characters are introduced just enough that you really care for the situation they are placed in. Going up against two large scale warships. The descriptive writing style really puts you in the middle of the action. If you are a fan of action especially in space I highly recommend this book. The only thing I would have to mention is I think when the file was converted to an epub format some of the spaces in between words were erased. BUT that is not enough to sway me to not give this a 5 star recommendation. I am sure that will be fixed in an updated release.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Terminator 2 Judgement Day sketch cards for Unstoppable Cards

Here are the cards I created for the Terminator 2: Judgement Day set from Unstoppable Cards. ...