Skip to main content

More cards coming soon...

I have just sent in my first batch of 50 2009 redemption series 1 cards for Topps Baseball. I see some of my last batch making their way onto Ebay. I am currently working on the second batch of 50 right now and will have those sent in by the end of the month. Also I am working on some exclusive gold foil cards for Strictly Ink which include The Avengers, The Professionals, Doctor Who Big Screen. I do have artist proofs for The Avengers, Doctor Who Big Screen and the Professionals and will make those available sometime in March hopefully. Also just arrived onto my art desk are 2 sets of cards which I will announce when I am able to... IF you make it to the Jeff Harper show in Akron on Feb 7th or Steel City Con at the end of Feb that will probably be what I will be working on...hence I will be unable to do commissions at either show.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Of Leaf Hockey 2013

Recently this set came out and I participated by creating 50 sketch cards. I choose to do many of the older players and people that the trophies are names after because if it wasn't for them hockey wouldn't be where it is today (minus this half season of course). Here are some samples of the cards that were pack inserted.

Dead Divas available March 22, 2014

Available for purchase March 22, 2014. My 25 sketch cards will be randomly packed into the packs going out. Next up... Women of The Avengers (BBC NOT Marvel)

Upcoming Projects

I am currently working on several projects which I cannot say yet due to contractual obligations. Hopefully within the next three weeks I will be able to not only tell you about them but show you the artwork as well. Let's just leave it that they are sports related....