Skip to main content

Happy New Year 2010!



Wow, I cannot believe it's already 2010. 2009 flew by and was a very productive year. I am looking forward to 2010 and want to really focus on refining my stipple art. Also I have already had fun doing my first 2010 set... Topps Baseball Series 1 for 2010. I contributed 10 cards to be pack inserted and have 3 returns for sale. 10 is such a small amount as to what I have done for the Series 1 2009 set. I did over 300 cards and I am currently working on 100 more to be used for redemptions...
Also I am not working on the Star Wars Galaxy 5 set for Topps. I had to pass on it due to a very very tight deadline and did not want to rush the artwork. I am also working on The Essence of Fairyland for Sadlittles and I am waiting on two other projects to grace my mailbox.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Of Leaf Hockey 2013

Recently this set came out and I participated by creating 50 sketch cards. I choose to do many of the older players and people that the trophies are names after because if it wasn't for them hockey wouldn't be where it is today (minus this half season of course). Here are some samples of the cards that were pack inserted.

Dead Divas available March 22, 2014

Available for purchase March 22, 2014. My 25 sketch cards will be randomly packed into the packs going out. Next up... Women of The Avengers (BBC NOT Marvel)

Upcoming Projects

I am currently working on several projects which I cannot say yet due to contractual obligations. Hopefully within the next three weeks I will be able to not only tell you about them but show you the artwork as well. Let's just leave it that they are sports related....