Friday, March 7, 2008

Update on Workload...

Right now I am currently working on two projects: Marvel Masterpieces 2 and another project that I cannot reveal yet until I know I can. Hopefully within the next month or two I will have more projects lined up for the Spring and Summer.
Also right now the LOTR Masterpieces 2 cards I worked on are out in the world. Some have made their way to as far away as Australia. On March 19tht the Indiana Jones heritage cards will be making their way out into the world. Everyday I am enjoying working on this smaller format more and more. It's pretty neat to be able to create 3-4 finished pieces of art a night. I am still working on some larger pieces but right now the sketch cards are taking most of my time....

No comments:

Terminator 2 Judgement Day sketch cards for Unstoppable Cards

Here are the cards I created for the Terminator 2: Judgement Day set from Unstoppable Cards. ...