Skip to main content

Bettie Page is "out for approval"

As of this morning I have sent my pack insert sketch cards to be approved by the estate and Versicolor Productions. I will have artist proof cards and oversized cards that will be available to view and to buy once the set is out in July as well as the original artwork submitted for "printed cards".

Also today I received back from Topps my x3 artist proof (return) cards for the 2011 Series 1 Baseball set. The deadline was so tight I didn't even have a chance to scan in any of the cards even these. At some point I will be making these cards available for purchase. They include: Albert Pujols, Ichiro Suzuki and Joey Votto.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best Of Leaf Hockey 2013

Recently this set came out and I participated by creating 50 sketch cards. I choose to do many of the older players and people that the trophies are names after because if it wasn't for them hockey wouldn't be where it is today (minus this half season of course). Here are some samples of the cards that were pack inserted.

Dead Divas available March 22, 2014

Available for purchase March 22, 2014. My 25 sketch cards will be randomly packed into the packs going out. Next up... Women of The Avengers (BBC NOT Marvel)

Upcoming Projects

I am currently working on several projects which I cannot say yet due to contractual obligations. Hopefully within the next three weeks I will be able to not only tell you about them but show you the artwork as well. Let's just leave it that they are sports related....