Sunday, January 11, 2009

Anatomy of an Indiana Jones Masterpieces Sketch Card




When I created one of the Panoramic cards I did for the Indiana Jones Masterpieces set from Topps I really liked how the pen and ink part came out and almost left it as is. I ended up scanning it in at that stage. I did end up coloring it and picked it for my only Panoramic return card. Return cards are those cards that Topps allows we the artists to keep as part of payment for services rendered. They are very rare since the only way you can get it is directly from the artist. This one is now on sale in my Ebay store. Follow the link to the right to see it.

No comments:

Topps Star Wars Galactic Files Reborn sketch cards

Here is a sample of the cards I did for Topps latest release Star Wars Galactic Files Reborn. ...