Monday, December 1, 2008

Star Wars Galaxy 4 and more...


I am about halfway done with my Star Wars Galaxy cards and will be starting another project by the end of the week. I cannot say yet what it is however it is a license I have been wanting to work with for a long long time. As soon as I get the go ahead to say what it is I certainly will...
I also have updated my website to make it more user friendly for viewing purposes. Only drawback is I have hundreds yes hundreds of sketch cards to upload for viewing. And that's not including the over 300+ I will have in addition within the next month....

Here's a Secret Invasion comic book blank variant cover that I drew on. Hope you like it because I have a bunch more to come.

No comments:

Topps Star Wars Galactic Files Reborn sketch cards

Here is a sample of the cards I did for Topps latest release Star Wars Galactic Files Reborn. ...