Wednesday, September 24, 2008

10,000 HITS!


Wow, I have had my art website: www.donpedicinijr.com for 7 years come this December and today I hit 10,000 hits. I am in utter shock and eternally grateful for everyone that looked at my site.
I am currently working on Indiana Jones Masterpiece Set. I am creating 106 cards for that set. I am also getting ready for the Steel City Con in Pittsburgh at the end of October. I will have a lot of cool artwork on display and a bunch of Halloween themed art such as Leatherface, Michael Myers, the original Universal Monsters and even the Winchester Boys from the Hit TV series: Supernatural, will be making an appearance.

No comments:

Topps Star Wars Galactic Files Reborn sketch cards

Here is a sample of the cards I did for Topps latest release Star Wars Galactic Files Reborn. ...